Rikodeine is a cough suppressant and contains the active ingredients, dihydrocodeine tartrate and sorbitol. Rikodeine is used to give temporary relief for an
Rikodeine Linctus 200mL – Dihydrocodeine Tartrate
Rikodeine 200ml is a dry cough Medicines used to treat dry cough and common symptoms of throat. It is composed of Dihydrocodeine which is a throat pain reducer. It helps throat smoothing and relieves symptoms like gargling due to cold. It is effective from just a period of intake.
**By purchasing this product you confirm that you’re 18+ yrs of age. A Valid ID must be presented before dispatch & This product is a Pharmacist Only Medicine and requires pharmacist advice for us to send it to you. If you order this product, you will be required to call us within 48 hours on 03 9306 7709 to complete the order. In the event that you do not do this, the product will be deleted from your order and the balance of your order will be dispatched. This is not required if you have a doctor’s prescription.
● Can be used twice per day.
● Use as prescribed by the doctor.
● Use the plastic level cap for intake of a certain amount as prescribed by the doctor.
● Do not use tampering signs.
● Use only as prescribed.
● If not found effective then consult your doctor immediately.
● Not to be used on wounds or certain other stuff.
● Do not take without prescription.
ASK THE PHARMACIST – THEY MUST DECIDE IF THIS PRODUCT IS RIGHT FOR YOU.
● This medicine may not be right for you.
● Read the warnings before purchase.
● Incorrect use may be harmful.
● Follow the directions for use.
● If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional.
● The pharmacist reserves the right to not supply according to our professional obligations.
People also ask
What is the drug rikodeine used for?
What medicine helps cough and mucus?
What cough bottle has codeine for a dry cough?
What cough syrup makes you drowsy?